I know, it's not retro but will carry 2 retro bikes securly!

Chris H

Dirt Disciple
Details here

http://www.bikerackshop.co.uk/thule-947 ... -racks.htm

Can someone do the 'clicky' thing as I'm inept! Thanks

It's about 18 months old, got some scratches and worn paint in places and has a cracked lens but is all perfectly functional and has,,,

Lockable towbar mount

Takes 2 bikes.

Tiltable so you can still open your tailgate without taking it off.

Folds for easy storage.

£75 - I doubt I can post it due to size so will need to be collected from North East Wales or Runcorn, Cheshire area.

Sorry for the off-topic Chris, but do you have any favourite rides around Llan? I've got family up there, & am contemplating taking a bike with me if I have to spend any time up there over Christmas! :LOL: Most of the walks I do around there are a wee bit steep...

Ziggy , Hi

There's heaps of stuff - unfortunately, most rides from the town involve 800+ feet climb out of the valley...... but they are worth it.

Check out the following -

www.sheepshitt.com - local Llangollen rides

www.mtbwales.co.uk - NE wales based

www.flattyresmtbroutes.com - has some good Llangollen/Ceiriog Valley routes

www.coedllandegla.com - if you want some civilised man made stuff with a great cafe/bike shop - 15 minutes from llan.

I'm away for christmas and new year but if your up here - let me know and I'll put you in touch with some of the locals to show you round.

Nice one - will take a look at those links...

I know the area well enough (been visiting all my life, afterall :) Mum went to school at Dinas Bran and my grandad & uncle ran the motor museum), but it's that inevitable climb that I was contemplating how to avoid! Might just take the car up the horseshoe pass or something & start up there...

Cheers :cool:

Back