Hope, Middleburn, Pace Thomson clearout...

AndyMc

Retro Guru
Have too many bits and pieces in my cellar I don't need, dibs are fine as long as you follow up with a PM.

I'll post pics later today or can email/MMS (the ideal lazy option...) if needed. All prices posted.

Cheers

-Pace RC36 Pro Class with gold stanctions. Decent enough nick and still quite smooth, decals on one side peeling slightly but otherwise good. 1 1/8 steerer is over 200mm (I'll check exact measurement, it was too long for my Voodoo but I never got round to cutting it)

£50

-USE Atom riser bars, perfect condition, uncut, 25.4.

£30

-Thomson post, 330mm 27.2 non layback in black. Few normal insertion marks otherwise fine.

£35

-Hope Headset, older style decals, black. Nowt wrong with it but stack height too high for its intended purpose :roll: No top cap.

£20. I'll chuck in a star nut if you need one.

-XTR 952 Vees, been well used but still in ok condition. Could probably do with new pads on the front one, rears are newish.

If someone wants F/R and levers, £55 quid.

Otherwise, £20 each F/R £25 levers.

-Middleburn Outer ring, red, and a manly 48 tooth :D Plenty of life left 110 BCD I think but I'll double check.

£12.

-Hope Stem, new style decals, 100mm 0 degrees, black, standard bar size.

£20

Also have an XTR rear wheel you can have for postage (don't get too excited...) its M952 again and OK condition but the rim is cracked, so you would need to rip that off to use the hub for something else.

Any questions PM me, I work in central London so if you want to meet for any collections I'll knock off a few quid for the saved postage on my part.

Thanks

Also have an XTR rear wheel you can have for postage (don't get too excited...) its M952 again and OK condition but the rim is cracked, so you would need to rip that off to use the hub for something else.

pm sent

If Rojo doesnt pulls out on the wheel I can save you the postage, I work by Tower hill.
Also keen on the Pace forks...curses for missing this thread!

Curses too,
lso have an XTR rear wheel you can have for postage (don't get too excited...) its M952 again and OK condition but the rim is cracked, so you would need to rip that off to use the hub for something else.

Hi,

can I please have the

Middleburn Outer ring, red, and a manly 48 tooth Plenty of life left 110 BCD I think but I'll double check.

£12.

posted to Germany?

Cheers

Michael

Latest posts

Back