HONC 2015 - 12 April 2015

Where are they History Man? Went up to Buckland (and then up the hills) for some training for the HONC but didn't see any signs :( Cheers

The History Man":23u85s6b said:
The little yellow signs have started going up. Going to have a follow tomorrow. Might use the Pioneer on the day.

Thanks for the warning mister, just don't get it painted white or folk may be looking for the hinge/catch ! :LOL:

Mike

Re:

That's good news mate, be good to catch up and chew the fat again ;)

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":12zoscbk said:
Still no joy with the knee mate?

Mike

Knee is ok ish thanks Mike, it's good some days bad others. But been so busy at work been doing 12 hour days and the kids have been ill loads with colds etc is more why I've not done a lot.

Off for the week now without bike as my car has died so no room for it on the golf so now ehen im back next weekend I have a week pre HONC as training!

Re:

I'm in West Somerset for the week and will be putting in rides of between three and five hours every day, up and down some of the biggest hills I can find.

However, I will be on a horse, so I'm not convinced it counts as training. :roll:

Wondering which way round? The warning signs make it look like Cleeve hill is last as the ones I saw said disruption 9.15-9.45 at the route behind the castle.

Back