Re:

Roll up roll up, get your excuses here. buy one get one free! :LOL:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 463
Re:

Patello femoral pain for me.

Dont think im in. I will try similar from home safe in the knowledge if it hurts after a mile I can call home and get a lift in ten minutes instead of a two hour drive.

Wish you all luck. Hopefully next year when ive had the next op on my knee i'll be there in person.

Ride reports and photos are a must please. Even a before and after will do.

Re: Re:

coomber":qhbb81bf said:
That's a shame, we will miss you.

Thanks for the reminder about pictures, I have just slung my camera with my other cycling tat.

NeilM":1dn0l5ak said:
coomber":1dn0l5ak said:
That's a shame, we will miss you.

Thanks for the reminder about pictures, I have just slung my camera with my other cycling tat.

Ive been racking my brains all day about it but think its the sensible choice. Im pretty gutted, got up early to get my ticket and had it penciled in since I missed out last year. Weather looks great for it too.

coomber":1ei0vz8z said:
Patello femoral pain for me.

Dont think im in. I will try similar from home safe in the knowledge if it hurts after a mile I can call home and get a lift in ten minutes instead of a two hour drive.

Wish you all luck. Hopefully next year when ive had the next op on my knee i'll be there in person.

That's a great shame. Take it easy and get it sorted properly. Enjoy the lie in!

Re:

Breaking news.
I have escaped the pie, having eaten my way right through the crust at the bo, BURP! bottom of it.
Sorry to hear that you won't be there Coomber, have to be practical though. Don't want to ride, then have a bigger problem afterwards. Look after yourself matey
Maybe see you at mayhem instead! ;)

Re:

Im in mayhem so hopefully better by then. Does fluctuate a bit. And they are only 10 mile laps.

Carbo boosting tonight for you all I hope

Re:

After tea and PIE, I had dinner cooked for me, by a very hospitable Mrs History Man. Thank you again. And for a very welcoming Mr History Man. Thank you both once again ;)

Of course, it goes without saying that I had to buy some old tat while I was there. Only polite really.
And tune all of his guitars, before playing them badly!

Mike

Re:

Toad in the hole with plenty of veg for me. :mrgreen:

Mike, I hope you said 'hello' to Archie for me.

Back