holy shit muddy fox

This has sold several times on ebay already, but nobody's actually paid for it for some reason.
I wonder why?? :?

Why is it a fake?

Strange that a bike which has never been ridden would have a frayed rear brake cable though!

Thats very similar to my Muddy Fox Courier (88 I think).
If I get one of those gold plating kits of ebay can i sell if for £5k ???

andyz":145aj6zn said:
This has sold several times on ebay already, but nobody's actually paid for it for some reason.
I wonder why?? :?

Why is it a fake?

Strange that a bike which has never been ridden would have a frayed rear brake cable though!

The bike they are trying to sell it as the 1988 Prestige as seen in the ad and catalogue page below it isn't:
file.php

file.php

It's actually a 1989 Limited Edition Prestige frame (not actually a bad frame as it's fillet brazed Prestige) with some gold parts put on it:
file.php

So not the bike they claim it to be and not 5k new (more like about £1500) and worth £400 tops without the dent, with it maybe £300.

Probably about the 10th time they've tried to sell it and until they stop over valuing and misrepresenting it, it will not sell.

Carl.

drcarlos":3mnch83y said:
The bike they are trying to sell it as the 1988 Prestige as seen in the ad and catalogue page below it isn't:

It's actually a 1989 Limited Edition Prestige frame (not actually a bad frame as it's fillet brazed Prestige) with some gold parts put on it:

So not the bike they claim it to be and not 5k new (more like about £1500) and worth £400 tops without the dent, with it maybe £300.

Probably about the 10th time they've tried to sell it and until they stop over valuing and misrepresenting it, it will not sell.

Carl.

You're quite right Carl, I must have been having a senior moment not to spot that! :oops:
I wonder what the story is of that bike? What happened to the original frame etc...?

Cheers,
Andrew

Agree..75 to 100 then 275

I suspect if you went in the shop a week later it would still be there or probably relisted claiming non paying bidder on highest and second bidder

still we have to think positive and believe it's genuine

Back