His and hers Overburys

Gtpulse

Dyna-Tech Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Alloy seatpost stuck in a steel frame is OK. Depending on the mechanical skills of the seller you might want to remove the seatpost yourself rather than the seller trying to do it. Combo of freezing & slide hammer should do the trick... Good luck with getting one (or two!) of them 😜 👍

First one I’ve seen in a decent size and reasonable price for a while.

You can tell from the description that you’re dealing with a reasonable and genuine person too, always like that in a seller!

If I were in the market I’d be tempted to buy both, strip the one I wanted to keep and make the best group of Exage Mountain for the other from what’s left. But I’m not!

I'd love the man-size one. Alas, I suspect it will go for stronger money than I am willing to spend.

Both are lovely, and you just know they've been well looked after and properly maintained by loving owners. Will definitely watch these.

Will be interesting. Good/great condition bikes on here struggle to sell at £500.

These ones are not in great condition at all, so really it's about the frame, the rest looks ready for the bin.

Back