Handlebar clearout, H'Shok stems, QR's and Avid levers etc

Flanners

Dirt Disciple
Black Race Face Low-rise XC alloy bars.
Very good condition hardly used since fitted usual marks round grip area and a couple of scratches nothing major rrp around £30. Asking £12 posted 25.4mm dia

Azonic Hi-rise aloy riser bars in a bluey colour good conditon as above really. £10 posted 25.4 mm dia

CODA risers bars T6 alloy cut down a tad to 580mm in black low rise £6 posted 25.4mm dia

RETRO: Pair of Avid V Brake levers SD 2.0L polished alloy with blue anodised levers great condition £8 posted

Cannondale Headshok stems:

1x polished CODA 130mm stem some scartches quite a steep rise but can flip flop it. £6 posted

1 x matte black CODA 100mm very steep rise again great condition couple of blemishes £6 posted

XT rear wheel QR in black some scratches £3 posted

Silver Shimano QR brand spanking new (from a recent LX wheel build) £4 posted

Hello, do you have a pic of this please:-

RETRO: Pair of Avid V Brake levers SD 2.0L polished alloy with blue anodised levers great condition £8 posted

Thanks

Cheers for the pics, I will pass the levers, over to you 'xizang' I will put the photo up for you.

Attachments

• parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 858
I have some silver shimano Q/R's if you need, not pristine I'm afraid but you can have them for the price of postage if you want S?

Shimano q/r

Clockworkgazz, I would love them! PM me and I can paypal or send a cheque with an address to cover the P&P. Cheers.

Back