Gravel? Don’t laugh! I’m just thinking out loud. Itch scratched

😂 you are just gonna have to build it then, and post your ride log to see if it's any faster uphill than your red bike and any faster downhill than your mates

I’m definitely not sending it down a kiddies slide! 🤦‍♂️🤣

Paris- Roubaix riders now have bikes with small elastomers in the stem and separating the seat stay from the seat tube, so was thinking why not go down the Flexstem and supension seatpost route. I was surprised how effective the flexstem is on my SBike

Paris- Roubaix riders now have bikes with small elastomers in the stem and separating the seat stay from the seat tube, so was thinking why not go down the Flexstem and supension seatpost route. I was surprised how effective the flexstem is on my SBike
Snap

Ok so I've got every thing I need except the tyres. The largest I could get to fit with a little breathing room was 28c and what I have is old, worn & cracked. Ok for set-up though whilst I await a delivery from TredZ for a pair of Vittoria revolution Tech G2.0. I've used a 35c version of this on our tandem so I'm happy with these. (Just as long as they aren't really 29/30mm!)

214421-672122_1_Supersize.jpg

Back