Gazelle Titanium Pro aka "Razelle - Raleigh NL"

_born_to_ride_

Devout Dirtbag
Here is my last oldschool toy
It's a Gazelle Titanium Pro that has the same frame as the famous Raleigh MTI.
Frame is a Russian production.
Gazelle is a dutch brand that is a part of the Derby group that own brands like Raleigh, Nishiki, ... at the time.
The frame is 100% exactly the same as the MTI so it's some kind of "Razelle" or "Raleigh NL"

Here are the firsts pictures before starting my project :

This bike looks like it doesn't ride a lot according to the state of the mech's, brakes pads, ...

Fork looks like a Mag21 according to the small spots of gold painting :

Wheels are build with Mavic 117 Sup on Deore XT 737 hubs.
Mechs, canti's and crankset are Deore XT 737, Gripshift SRT800 X-ray, Diacompe PC8 brake levers, Control Tech stem, Onza pedals (looks like Ti axels), ...

I'll post soon a full bike setup description.
Currently I don't know yet what kind of setup I'll put on but as a "MTI twin" I'll put my Tioga Disk Drive on but without building another 100% Tomac replica.

Great bike.

The frames were built in Nottingham by Raleigh Special Products Division and were manufactured from British sourced Titanium. They were supplied to both Gazelle and Raleigh Bv. They were also supplied to Raligh Germany and were used by ZEG.

Best regards

Hi btr,

Very nice! I very well remember seeing a 'driekleur' one with Manitou in the shopwindow of a nearby lbs. That must have been 16 years ago. There happen to be an identical Titanium Pro reviewed in a FIETS magazine in Gallery 2.

I'm not sure, but I think the forks are Rond forks.

For the rest, the bike is very, very nice. Seen it for sale and was very tempted

Back