FS: Orbea Zeus Steel frame

realdiver

Kona Fan
For Sale: Orbea Zeus Steel frame

This bike has lovely retro pearlescent white paint with blue/green/yellow and a bit of purple!

This is a steel frame made with Fuji CrMo Stoutlight butted tubes. It is light - weighing in at 1.96 kg (including headset).

Toptube: 575mm
BB - cross bar: 570mm
BB to top seat post: 600mm

frame is in good condition for it's age (mid-late 1990s) although there are some minor scuffs and cable rubbing. There are no dents.

I also have 1 PAIR OF APREBIC CHROMED 700c RACING FORKS WITH CR-MO 1" STEERER TUBE. These are in good condition.

FORWARD RAKE OF 50mm

DRILLED FOR ALLEN KEY FITTING BRAKE

These include a spacer so an aheadset type stem can be fitted. Steerer length is: 230mm

Frame: £110 posted to UK
Forks: £40 posted to UK

Attachments

• zeus.jpg
    zeus.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2,624
  • forks.jpg
    forks.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2,624
These are lovely frames, I had one albeit in Columbus Brain tubing. I had to sell it as it was too small. I tried for ages to sell it here and other sites and eventually ended up putting it on Ebay. It went for less than yours and it was new, just built up for display purposes. :(

There is so little information on the net about these frames. I LOVE them, very light and they look very cool with excellent paintwork. Might be worth a try on LGFSS as there was a few interested parties there at the time (although no buyers!)..

Good luck, I love it!

wired99":s1dtd95k said:
These are lovely frames, I had one albeit in Columbus Brain tubing. I had to sell it as it was too small. I tried for ages to sell it here and other sites and eventually ended up putting it on Ebay. It went for less than yours and it was new, just built up for display purposes. :(

There is so little information on the net about these frames. I LOVE them, very light and they look very cool with excellent paintwork. Might be worth a try on LGFSS as there was a few interested parties there at the time (although no buyers!)..

Good luck, I love it!

+1 for LFGSS, plenty of steel fans on there. In fact, just bought a 'new' 531c frame from that forum myself (for a similar price with P&P to this frame so I'd say the figure of £110 is about right), otherwise I'd have snapped up this Zeus like a shot! Smart paint job and neat rear dropouts, too.

David

Back