Sold Formula B4 and B4 racing disc brakes - cheaper than chips

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I bought a job lot of these from Gil_M recently in order to get a set I already had up to scratch (only really needed a dog bone tbh). I now have the part I need, plus a few little extras from the huge box of spares that came with the brakes, so now I have the honour of passing them on as I don't really need 3 sets of formula b4 disc brakes.

I'm not looking to make any money on this (and it would be really easy to tbh), so the job lot is available for what I paid, which was £45 (I only took a few bits to keep mine going, and a couple of rotors as I didn't have any). So what's left:

2 sets of front and rear formula b4 disc brakes (one brake has braided hose iirc)
1 (rear) formula b4 racing dual piston brake
4 rotors
Lots of small parts/spares such as top caps, reservoir bits, adjusters dog bones, a 140 - 160 adapter (rear) etc. I'm not familiar with these brakes so not sure exactly what I'm looking at tbh.

All brakes are used and appear to be working with no leaks, though do expect to give them a bleed, as whilst it has been a while since I used disc brakes, I do think that some have air in the lines as they don't have as much space between the pads as they should. All brakes have pads, though again whilst they all have meat left on their bones, I can't vouch for how good they will be as I have not used them or know their history.

If it makes life easier for anyone/everyone, I could split the lot, was thinking of selling them as sets so:

1 x B4 front and rear set of brakes and rotors: £22.50
1 x B4 front and rear set of brakes and rotors: £22.50
1 x B4 racing dual piston rear brake: £12.50

Yes, this is more than I paid, but I will have to factor in 3 sets of postage, and a set of alloy bars cost me £5.80 to send today, so it is not exactly cheap.

Happy to send spares to anyone for cost of postage, or include as much/little as anyone wants with a set of brakes too.

As I said, not in this to profit, just don't need so many sets of disc brakes and spares laying about.

It would help if you could reply to the thread to express interest, as managing PMs and a thread of replies can get complicated if there is a rush for these beauties.

Attachments

• IMAG0695.jpg
    IMAG0695.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,589
  • IMAG0694.jpg
    IMAG0694.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,591
  • IMAG0693.jpg
    IMAG0693.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,594
  • IMAG0692.jpg
    IMAG0692.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,590
  • IMAG0691.jpg
    IMAG0691.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,591
  • IMAG0690.jpg
    IMAG0690.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,592
  • IMAG0689.jpg
    IMAG0689.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,591
  • IMAG0688.jpg
    IMAG0688.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,590
Re:

Curse that 8 upload limit - one more.

Attachments

• IMAG0687.jpg
    IMAG0687.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,590
Re:

Damn, just found myself looking at buying these :facepalm:

I really need to stop buying stuff, especially when it used to be mine!

Re: Re:

gil_m":3nhe0igf said:
Damn, just found myself looking at buying these :facepalm:

I really need to stop buying stuff, especially when it used to be mine!
I've done the same many times :facepalm:

These are sold pending payment.

Re:

I know that this is an old feed but I've been trying to get hold of some B4 reseviour kits.

Re:

Hi ishaw!!

I know that the post is very old, but im lookig for this brakes, spare parts or complete. Do you have already any of them??

Back