FOR SALE:1" x 210mm Pace ahead steerer for RC30 or RC35

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I think it'll fit both - I know it fits at least the RC30s.

A shade under 210mm long, ahead. Has circlip at the base. No starnut though (quid at your LBS).

Slight surface corrosion and pitting, but nothing structural.

£15 posted

p8220900_medium_696.jpg

what forks you got on it? im sure these are the same steerers on the 35's and 36's! as long as there are 2 pinch bolts on the crown!

Foolzgold":1ejp5rf7 said:
what forks you got on it? im sure these are the same steerers on the 35's and 36's! as long as there are 2 pinch bolts on the crown!

I havnt seen the frame yet, Ive no idea how long the head tube is on a 19".

Im not worried about it fitting the forks (Ive owned enough pace forks :p ), It will be going on RC36' fork, also yet to source. Just wondered if any one knew if the length would be enough for a 19" frame (not owned so many of them...this will be my 1st).

neilll is a Pace Guru, probably best to send him a quick PM, i do know you will need a shim too as the pace crowns are mostly 1 1/8 im sure the Pace fork Guru Justbackdated can sort you a shim out too! hope that helps!

JeRkY":38glhhj4 said:
Just wondered if any one knew if the length would be enough for a 19" frame (not owned so many of them...this will be my 1st).

No chance, I'm afraid. You need 210mm from the top of the crown. So with 30mm for the crown itself, you'll need a 240mm steerer.

Back