Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oakley Mumbos

• Oakley Pilots

• briko stingers

• Total voters
its gotta me the original mumbos with hybrid lense for riding and the zero 0.3 for pre/post for chillin-they rock!...but those factory pilot eyeshades are ultra cool for showing off in still today!

Gotta be Mumbos for me, rocked a Pink splatter frame/Blue Iridium lens set for ages (still have them!), chopped in my broken Eye Jackets for a current pair of M Frames last year (Jet Black Frame/Persimmon lens).

Treated myself to a pair of Radars (Crystal Black frame/Clear lens) for xmas though, top glasses! the M Frames may get used less :oops:

Was tough not to vote for Blades or Frogskins though, wore my Old Skool Froggies on holiday last year......a timeless classic!

Cheers
Stu

Crayons":1qjmna1l said:
Gotta be the frogs guys – but the old ones, not the re-issues I'm afraid (those dalmatian spotted ones are just plain wrong on so many different levels :D )

What's wrong with the Dalmatian ones (if you don't mind me asking?), do you have a stash of NOS original ones as a pension fund? he he!

I prefer the old ones too but I'm just curious :D

Cheers
Stu

i am still on my second pair of mumbos the first pair i lost durring a race , was doing a climb and was kinda muddy and got splashed and couldnt clear them so took them off and went to put them in my back pocket on my jersey , didnt notice they werent there till the race was over , the win was bittersweet after a loss of a 150dollars par of glasses

stu, if you ever wanna sell that pink splatter frame-im ya man, i only need that one to complete the set of 4 splatter frames.....let me know!

The crystal frogskins were more my era, but they crack up with time.

Better to find a pair of original black japanese made ones with the metal hinges, they last. Only took me a year of looking :cool:

Oakley Mumbo :cool:

Still using my blue iridium / splatter frame ones
Admitedly with the arms epoxyed rigidly back on, so they're like the later M Pros!

Latest posts

Back