FatBike - Squatch

Coleman

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Decided to go FAT :cool:

Always been a sucker for steel bikes and this one from the other side of the pond did it for me.

Many thanks to the guys at Squatch for their advice, the build quality is top notch.

The build will be with 2 x10 XT, middleburn cranks (if funds hold out!), hope, surly daryl/nates and thomson finishing kit.

neebsta":3u5czsug said:
:cool: like the look of this, look forward to the progress.

saltyman":3u5czsug said:

Thanks guys - should be finished this week - I have to admit to dropping it at the LBS with a build spec as I am too busy with work and family stuff to build it :oops: But hey it's modern new fangled stuff that I have no idea about and after working as a motorcycle mechanic for a number of years I have a loathing of hydraulic fluid :LOL:

daj":3u5czsug said:
Nice one adie!! You got it in the end :cool:

Yes - sold some retros to fund it, depending on the final bill I might have to sell some more :LOL:

I was thinking of riding it on the Kriss-Kross, (bazooka to a knife fight) :LOL: WTF is going on with that thread!!???

Coleman":1imm1ef3 said:
neebsta":1imm1ef3 said:
:cool: like the look of this, look forward to the progress.

saltyman":1imm1ef3 said:

Thanks guys - should be finished this week - I have to admit to dropping it at the LBS with a build spec as I am too busy with work and family stuff to build it :oops: But hey it's modern new fangled stuff that I have no idea about and after working as a motorcycle mechanic for a number of years I have a loathing of hydraulic fluid :LOL:

daj":1imm1ef3 said:
Nice one adie!! You got it in the end :cool:

Yes - sold some retros to fund it, depending on the final bill I might have to sell some more :LOL:

I was thinking of riding it on the Kriss-Kross, (bazooka to a knife fight) :LOL: WTF is going on with that thread!!???

Do it that will be ace!! Will it be built by then?

daj":prq8t7er said:
Do it that will be ace!! Will it be built by then?

Getting there Dave - that this is bike shop build is turning out to be a bit of a treat - no screwing around with chain lines or brake fluid.  I could get used to it!!

Rear wheel is laced and headset/brakes/bars/stem fitted :cool:

They must be working closely under your supervision Adie I can see your trademark hammer close to hand :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing this beast :cool:

Re: FatBike - Squatch - Finished

Finished :D

Frame: Capitol Squatch
Fork: White Bros Snow-Pack
Headset: Cane Creek
Stem: Thomson
Bars: Thomson Carbon XC
Grips: Hope
Seat Post: Thomson Elite
Seat Clamp: Thomson
Saddle: Fizik Gobi Kium