do you do voodoo?

lumos2000":3bbmrv3j said:
i orderd this from voodoo the other day :D they were really helpfull and easy to deal with

Phone number for them PLEASE, preferably to the helpful person you dealt with . When I tried to get some new decals for my Ogun I was told they don't sell to the public :evil: I was waiting to get them before I had my frame resprayed.

FluffyChicken:
You poor people who can only afford Halfords bike

When I went there to try and get a mech hanger, they hadn't even heard of the Ogun? I told them to have a look at the website or a newer catolgue. Instead they phoned the Voodoo head office who told them that it did exist :LOL:

Attachments

• Voodoo Ogun 10-05-2009 rb.JPG
    Voodoo Ogun 10-05-2009 rb.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 3,047
  • Voodoo Ogun 15-07-2009.JPG
    Voodoo Ogun 15-07-2009.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 2,343
lumos2000":2y8j780h said:
i orderd this from voodoo the other day :D they were really helpfull and easy to deal with

Yes I'd like that info too.
How did you get your hands on that lot?
Did you ring them in America or something?

Easy to deal with!?
Personally I'm finding them difficult to deal with.

I'm after some decals too - and some information about how to buy a new Voodoo bike or frame.

But they're not answering my e-mails.

xizang":20a5la5u said:
lumos2000":20a5la5u said:

Phone number for them PLEASE, preferably to the helpful person you dealt with . When I tried to get some new decals for my Ogun I was told they don't sell to the public :evil: I was waiting to get them before I had my frame resprayed.

FluffyChicken:
You poor people who can only afford Halfords bike

When I went there to try and get a mech hanger, they hadn't even heardof the Ogun? I told them to have a look at the website or a newer catolgue.Instead they phoned the Voodoo head office who told them that it did exist :LOL:

Any luck Xigzag, with the decals?

I asked a guy in the 'Bike Hut' at my local Halfords about Voodoo - but I don't think he had ever heard of them.
He just looked at me like I was mental - so I didn't pursue the conversation.

Distributed by Halfords in the UK is a poor scenario for us British Voodoo fans, I think.
Because they are such a big company, they won't go out of their way to help an individual human being.

The Voodoo selection on their website is very limited, model and size wise. But I think that's all they have available.

I have e-mailed Halfords customer service about it.
I'll let you know what they say if they get back to me.
Maybe they will help.

Ceefax":24uybvz2 said:
lumos2000":24uybvz2 said:

Yes I'd like that info too.
How did you get your hands on that lot?
Did you ring them in America or something?

Easy to deal with!?
Personally I'm finding them difficult to deal with.

I'm after some decals too - and some information about how to buy a new Voodoo bike or frame.

But they're not answering my e-mails.

I wrote them last year about a mech hanger for a customer at my friend's shop. Had a mail the next day from Joe Murray with the relevant info. Helpful, fast and a bit of a shock to his name in my inbox. Almost spewed my morning coffee.

Back