disc brakes

Scootxyz

Dirt Disciple
looking for a full set of disc brakes to upgrade my rockhopper but can't spend too too much

anyone out there got any?

Cheers
Rich

cheers - I knew I'd miss out most of the basic info

hydraulic & under £100 (the more under the better :))

Hi,

I have a set of LX, bought about 3 months ago but only fitted last week to discover the front caliper has a leak somewhere, not sure where though, which was not mentioned by the seller at the time, so removed and unused as I'm not very good at sorting brakes, only tried bleeding recently.

So they both need pads/bleeding and setting up, cosmetically OK, has normal use wear, but not too bad.

Includes
Front and rear brakes
Discs (a little corroded) and no rotor bolts
and adapters

£35 posted

I've got a set of Magura Julies. Complete with levers, pads (x2 sets), rotors and calipers. Of course you might need to cut the hoses to fit and/or replace them. They came off an 18" Kona. Work fine I just prefer V's.

Say £40?

Hi there

Thanks fro the replies!

On the leaking - ones... I probably know least about such things - so I might pass on these althoguh it sounds like a great edal

On the Julies - sound interesting. What year are these?

Thanks
Rich

Might have some new & unused Avid Juicy 3's kicking about, £99 delivered inc rotors, just bolt on & go ride

Will have a rummage to find em & get pics later if you're interested.

Scootxyz":fs2r5ffj said:
Hi there

Thanks fro the replies!

On the leaking - ones... I probably know least about such things - so I might pass on these althoguh it sounds like a great edal

On the Julies - sound interesting. What year are these?

Thanks
Rich

Rich,

They are from 2000. Pics on request.

Cheers,

Martin

thanks Martin. I'll pass for now - ideally I'd like something a bit newer as the rockhopper's only a few years old

Latest posts

Back