DBR Diamondback Apex TT...stansted

The forks are 1997 or 1998 and were, I'm assuming, fitted well after purchase if the bike is from 1994. Regardless, I think you're right about the purchase price, I'm no Diamondback expert, but it doesn't look like the sort of spec to be expected on a £1200 bike.

£1200 Brand NOS maybe then

I reckon if other information has come from websites then so too has the price which is fair enough if you are talking role out off shop new but after that time and mods. The forks for example on the early 90's Apex I am guessing would have all been rigid blade and someone here fancied a set of shocks on the front end.

Could have been worse at least it has not been cursed with stupid triple clamps or uber basic Suntours. Credit to the guy for trying to maintain spec. I have a nice set of Manitou Comp 1 from 1995(ish) and they are in mat metal/grey with 50mm travel so should look good on this. I am going to keep watching it and who knows, coming into Autumn might bag a cheeky bargain and have a bit of fun restoring or updating it.

Anyone else looking as I don't want to start a bid off as I am not that fussed over all just keeping myself entertained?

That's a '94 frame, the first year they used TT-Lite tubing however most of the parts look like they came off a newer frame.

also it's a 16" size which will have a 21.7" top tube.

Latest posts

Back