Dave yates donkey's

Spoke to the seller about this one last night.

He thinks its a 93-94.

Might be worth a punt but is a little over priced for me…

I'm after something quality in Max OR and this fits the bill nicely but I have just committed funds to another project

Way overpriced for a tired frame that's obviously been heavily used and received little love in the past few years. £300 max.

pete_mcc":3pc3nzh9 said:
Way overpriced for a tired frame that's obviously been heavily used and received little love in the past few years. £300 max.

Definitely, especially now he's added the image of the dent in the top tube…he never mentioned that last night :|

I am an advocate for home grown frames, but I'm afraid I have to agree.

If it were a complete bike with original parts, that would be a different matter, but a DONKIS with P2 forks, hmmmm, even I think that's a bit rich.

I originally thought it was a good deal if it was for the whole bike but sadly not…

As of yesterday he said he wouldn't go below £600 :?

I thought it was the whole bike too. The I read the listing :facepalm:

I know its British steel and a "Dave Yates" and I think it is something special, but not £695 for the frame and forks, he's being a tad optimistic at £600 for the bike in full given its condition and on top of that £50 postage, I know they don't come up often because I'm always looking! not sure I have the room for another one or the budget and thinking about it, it would be an expensive frame with the costs of the divorce added to it :D

D.O.N.K.I.S N.O.B.

Classic tube manufacturer mix. Columbus Max and Reynolds 753.

Yates answer to Roberts D.O.G.S B.O.L.O.X

How much does the Roberts equivalent sell for, with say a rust hole in the tube that needs replacing...?

Back