COUGAR ROAD BIKE FOR SALE

Yellow Jersey

Dirt Disciple
Hi, I have owned this bike for a long time, think its about a 1997 model and i'm looking to sell, its 7005 tubing with Campag Veloce Brakes, chainset and Gearing with a Campag Record Headset ITM stem and handlebars and Carbon forks. Rides really well, and no problems with it, it has a few chips to rear forks but not bad. Tyres are nearly new and the saddle is off a Boardman Carbon. You don't see many and I don't really know anything about them other then I think they were built by Terry DOLAN.

IMAG0337.jpg

I'M LOOKING FOR £250 ovno i'm in LINCOLNSHIRE.

Cheers
Mark

Nice bike, decent price. You could do with putting some measurements up i.e seat tube and top tube lengths.

Thanks mate, I forgot about that like an idiot, it might help!! I'll measure up tonight and see what it is as I can't remember, I know in old money I used to ride a 21"-22" so it will be the equivelent in a compac, I think the stem is a 4. Don't know if this will help anyone until I can measure it properly.

If this fits a chap around the size of 6ft 1 I maybe interested. Ahh sorry didn't see the Lincolnshire bit, bit to far to travel. Apologies

Hi folks thought I'd sold it however time wasted. I have it still for sale.
Don't really want to strip it and post it, would prefer it to be collected.

The top tube from seat to headset centre is 21"
The seat post tube is 20.5" from centre of crank to top of lug.

I hope thats of help.

Thanks for looking,
Mark

Signal11th":3cc3u80h said:
If this fits a chap around the size of 6ft 1 I maybe interested.

Judging by the picture, if you're 6'1" you'll need one for each foot, it looks minute.

djoptix":2yq2fim9 said:
Signal11th":2yq2fim9 said:
If this fits a chap around the size of 6ft 1 I maybe interested.

Judging by the picture, if you're 6'1" you'll need one for each foot, it looks minute.

I did think that myself, I wasn't sure if it was a micky take but having said that I didn't put measurements up.

A few have asked if I am prepared to post this. I think if I were to dismantle it; it would be worth more in bits on ebay having looked. I dont really want to start stripping it down and have the hassle of boxing bits up I would sooner sell complete, if however somebody wishes to arrange for collection I can make arrangements for it to be collected. Hope that helps.

hi

i can fetch u £180 today,hope you will accept as its all i can get my hands on,got a few toys to swap if u need anything pc,media or bike wise,im in hull so not far away

Back