Cook Bros Racing F cranks with free rings SOLD

Benandemu

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have decided that I will never use these cranks on my bikes and will offer them here before ebay. Loyalties in the right places! The truth is that I have displayed irrational buying behaviour with White Onza porcs and Marin Ti frames, and need to fix the bank again.

I bought the cranks nearly 2 years ago when they were in NOS condition. I put them on a bike and rode about 500 yards. Then hid them in the shed until the 'right' bike came along, as they didn't look at home.

They are 180mm and compact drive and they have some very small surface rub from trousers, just near the word 'Cook' on the drive side. It acn be seen that pedals were inserted as they have left their mark, but this will be covered when you reinstall pedals.

I will give the buyer the XT rings and bolts for free.

Looked for a going rate for these and discovered they are not that common, despite their obvious beauty, so all I ask is that I get back what I paid...

£85 posted

Sorry, but all photos are with camera phone that doesn't like close ups.

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

There are no marks here, it's just odd reflection of light.

DSC00200.jpg

Above photo shows area of rub which is almost unseen.

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

Would you swap for some 175mm Kookas in rasta flavour?

I wouldnt mind these as I have long legs and run 180mm already on one bike....

Inigo Montoya, i have a few M737 esque XT rings laying around, i will get you some photos later.

Would you consider shipping to the U.S.? I want them...alot.

Edit:
Actually, I have a friend in England who's moving here later this month. I could have you ship to him and he can bring them to me!

PM and email sent.

Back