Colnago Master

Maraner161

Devout Dirtbag
Thought I would share my master build with you on here as most of the parts have been sourced off this forum. Rides well although the 11-18 gearing is a bit tall for
1513784_10153073185067141_8091195772247129529_n_zpskpt4gr0u.jpg.html

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/Karlj ... g.html?o=5

Re:

Looks good but i can only see 1 pic of the rear mech. Looks as thought the album is set to private. I'd like to see more.............

Looks timelessly good. Is that 8 speed campy, and the first gen Shamal wheel? I whic case are the frame and forks newer than the groupset and wheels?
I note the freuler frame.

Enjoy,

David

Cossington":38t452dd said:
Looks timelessly good. Is that 8 speed campy, and the first gen Shamal wheel? I whic case are the frame and forks newer than the groupset and wheels?
I note the freuler frame.

Enjoy,

David
You are correct. The frame is new and with a unthreaded headset. I have since changed the stem for a cinelli grammo ahead which improves the look.
There are more photos on weight weenies photos of colnagos thread

Re:

I have since added a titanium campaign septets and Elite bottle cages. Any comments or improvements would be welcome as i think it is about as good as i can get it now but always willing to tweet

white bar tape & plugs & white saddle & maybe white brake hoods if you can get them as it would look smart & I know white gets dirty but it would look allot better IMO :)

Re:

That's a lot of white, nob! :LOL:

I'd just change tape to white if it were mi e. Very smart though! :cool:

Mike

Back