clearout , will listen to swaps too

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
need shot of some bits to fund my other bikes :(

first my 1999 easton tubed gary fisher x-caliber 17.5" with 23" tt comes with mech hanger,seat clamp,hayes 22mm rear brake (this needs blead and pads) it also has a re-build kit (it doesnt need re-built tho) and a set of rst 381's .
looking for £70 posted for the frame & forks & £40 for the brake but won't sell the brake seprate unless the frame is sold first or £90 posted for both . will swap for something intresting , like a 19"-20" steel frame :) ;)

FRAME + FORKS SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

bombers not for sale ^ ;)

next i have a m952 rear mech in ok looking and perfect working condition , it needs a lower jockey wheel £22 SOLD

i also have a set of 98 bomber z5's (non-disc), they hold air fine and no leaks (just need a really good clean) some scratches on the lowers but the stantions are fine 183mm steerer £30 posted SOLD

mt60 deore thumbies , some damage , still look nice £20 posted

IMG_0158-1.jpg

blue hope qrs (the first ones) fronts better than the rear , £25 posted (what i paid)

m510 deore qr's , used once £8 posted

world force stem , very short £15

massi direct mount stem for any forks , £8 SOLD

nukeproof rear spring , 750 x 2.25 used £20

IMG_0168-2.jpg

mikeekim89":3cic21fo said:
what's the travel on the black bombers mate? and is all the steerer threadless, Ta

yup it's threadless and 1&1/8th ;) they look to have 80mm travel but i honestly don't know :oops:

i bought these for a mate to use but he's went all posh and got himself a set of z1's so he can run discs :LOL:

lol, could i get dibs for a week or 2, sorry i can't pay now, i've got a bike test too pay for, but, money comes soon :)

mikeekim89":2zbmvcry said:
lol, could i get dibs for a week or 2, sorry i can't pay now, i've got a bike test too pay for, but, money comes soon :)

hi mike

i could really do with the cash to fix my broken san andreas just now sorry , it's looking like they'll still be here in a week or two tho :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

interested in the rear brake for the x-caliber - sent you pm.

any chance you'd sell sepearateley?

as I said before, that frame, now with the forks are an absolute bargain (shame about the colour though).

i really broke the race face bb :oops: non-drive side bearings snapped and blew up after a wee jump :oops:

Back