Clearout: frame, forks, brakes, bars, stems, posts, wheel

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
Some modern, some retro....

Modern:

Brand new Carrera Kraken disc only 20" 7005 frame. Only a few weeks old but bought too big so now moved on to something else. Includes seatpost and seatclamp. Bargain at £50

Brand new, unfitted and unused headset to suit the above £10

Almost new Avid Elixir R rear disc brake, in grey finish, no pads otherwise as new. £30 SOLD

Bontrager seatpost, 27.2mm cut short £8

Two sets of bars/stems taken from Giant Yukons - cheapo stuff but all goo. Roughly 620mm width risers, one stem is 70mm, other 90mm. I'll take a fiver per set. 90mm set SOLD

Retro:

Orange rigid forks. From a small 10th Anniversary Clockwork with 165mm 1 1/8th" ahead steerer. £25

Manitou Axel sus forks. Disc only, Classic rear arch. I think they are 120mm (suit the Carrera above). 200mm steerer. £40

Set of yellow springs for Rockshox Judy SL's. unused. £5 set SOLD

Scott stem. 130mm. 25.4mm bars. £5

Giant MPH front disc brake, good pads. Old style Hope copy. Few scratches but works very well and looks smart too! IS mount. £12 SOLD

Front wheel. Non Disc. Suntour XC hub on Mavic 321CD rim. Nice condition, runs straight and smooth. Rim wear limited to just the CD coating rubbed off, no concaving. £25

Prices don't include postage. I'd prefer collection (Cheshire) on the larger items but happy to talk about it.

Pics of all here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/63431433@N ... 378525271/

sorry Ian, there's only one set (just two pics of same set!)...sorry for the confusion..if degsUK doesn't take them, they are yours....

Pointless third in line for the springs!

Set of yellow springs for Rockshox Judy SL's. unused. £5 set

How much would postage be on a stem and bars set? Probably the 90mm and best bars.

However I can't find a picture of the scott stem and bars. Can you PM please?

Also maybe interested in the orange forks. Could you get me a postage price please.

Thanks

Back