Clear out. Prices adjusted hope 1/2 calipers added

8690q

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,
A bit of a sell off as I'm having a bit of a love/hate ( unable to ride )relationship with mtb'ing recently after knee surgery. pretty sad for me as it's always been the biggest part of my life. This may be a one off sale or it could be the start of something big.

Reasonable offers will be considered on most items if you think my pricing is out.

Better photo's and more details available for any item. Just ask.
Dib's followed by pm as seems normal around here suits me.
Paypal gift is the way to pay.

Marin frame and forks 17.5 C to C SOLD SOLD
Comes with stem, bottom bracket, headset cups, seat post and q/r.
Tatty paint no graphics. £35 posted ?

Specialized frame and forks 19.5 C to C SOLD SOLD SOLD
Ritchey Logic tubing.
Comes with stem, bars, bar ends, seatpost and q/r, cranks, headset cups, bottom bracket.
Good paint with graphics. £45 posted ?

Rock Shox Judy SL. SOLD SOLD SOLD
Scratched, nearly all graphics. 201mm 1 1\8 steerer Nice and light. Come with spare dampening cartridge. £60 posted ?

Viscount saddle. SOLD SOLD SOLD
Flite style. Nice and light.210g Nice colours for retro build. Slight fading to corners no rips. £15 posted ?

X-lite 535 bars.
Ano blue, quite scratched, 505 mm long, with shim. £10 posted ?

4494451903_ac5bc3b194_m.jpg

STX b\b mount front mech t|pull. Unused. £6 posted ?

Campag front mech. 28.6 b\pull. Damage to cage but otherwise new. £6 posted ?

XT M735 front mech. 28.6 b\pull. Very lightly used. £8 posted ? SOLD

Allintex 35mm purple pedal collars to suit old xt spd's. New in scruffy bag showing £15.99. £8 posted ? SOLD SOLD SOLD

USE\Allintex ? A-head top cap in blue. 1 inch. Lightly scratched. £4 posted ? SOLD

Dia-compe 986 cantilever brakes. New in bag but missing straddle cable. £8 posted ?

Black anodised seat bolt. 45mm bolt. £3 posted ? SOLD

Purple anodised seat bolt. 35mm bolt. £3 posted ? SOLD

LX 36 hole rear hub. Removed from a wheel with taco'd rim. £10 posted ? SOLD

112_0194.jpg

2001 marzocchi forks. ( removed from my wifes Trek) 1 1\8 186mm steerer. Graphics quite scratched and some pitting\stubborn muck on crown otherwise a nice light dependable fork. May be able to supply spare seals with these if I can find them. If not I'll post them seperately when found. £40 posted ? SOLD SOLD SOLD

Spinner rigid forks. Dark metallic blue. Lots of wee scratches but nothing too deep. 1 1\8 204mm steerer. Mount's for front rack and guards. £18 posted ? SOLD SOLD SOLD

Onza Mongo 2 headset. 1 1\8 threaded. New in tub. £25 posted ? SOLD SOLD SOLD

Fox Vanilla Float shock. Unused for many years since I upgraded my Marin East Peak. 160mm c to c, eye to eye. Has held air for all these years and the damping works fine but I had to let the air out of the shock to test this. Will pump back up before posting if need be. £20 posted ? SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hope m4 number 6 half caliper. Unused. £15 posted ?

4645379897_9091bdb700_b.jpg

Hope mini ? number 3 half caliper. Unused. £12 posted ?

4645996326_a3e2ef9f92_b.jpg

Interested in the Specialized, have you any better pics and info on the model?

Hi,
Top tube is 23.5 c to c
It's a basic Rockhopper.
PM for better pictures as I don't want to fill the forum with multiple shots of 1 item.

Michael.

Might be interested in the SL's....what is the steerer length ? Is it 1 1/8" ?......any chance of some better pictures/close ups to get a better idea of condition - cheers

(Edit) PM sent

Back