CLARK KENT F14 Titanium frame or complete bike.

Vx Bandit

Retro Newbie
In my eyes I have a very special and rare bike for sale.
It's an early Clark Kent f14 ( before they started outsourcing the welding).
The Mrs has put her foot down and said one of the bikes has to go !
I've owed the bike since my early 20s ( I'm 40 now ) and it was used just for trails back then.
I love the bikes geometry and the light weight, it gives it such nibble handling. I'm sorry to say it has been in the garage and moved from house to house for many years without much use.

Then 2 years ago I changed all the cables, new Shimano vee brakes and Rockshocks, stripped and rebuilt it in the hope this would inspire me to use it more.
This did work for a while and really enjoyed riding it again then I buggered my back very badly and haven't ridden it off road since.
I used it as a training bike after this hence the road tyres but in all honestly it doesn't do the bike justice.
I understand the money is in the frame that's why I'm asking £650 for the whole bike or £500 for the frame on its own.
I'm happy to deliver it within say a 100 radius from Sevenoaks Kent foc after that I will have to charge fuel money to drop it to you or figure out a way to ship it.
Spec is : 19.5 Inch TI frame, Combination of Cook Brothers and Pace chain set, Azonic down hill bars, Shimano xt gears and brakes, Rock shox recon 327 ( new ). XT cassette, mavic 217 rims.
Any other question please feel free to e mail.
At present this is only advertised here but will have to move onto e bay if it doesn't sell.
I want it to go to a good home so thought i'd try Retro bike first as I can see by the posts how passionate everybody is about their bikes on here. Please contact me via the forum if you're interested.
Dean

Attachments

• Clark Kent Pics 001 new size.jpg
    Clark Kent Pics 001 new size.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 1,868
  • Clark Kent Pics 002 new size.jpg
    Clark Kent Pics 002 new size.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,865
  • Clark Kent Pics 003 new size.jpg
    Clark Kent Pics 003 new size.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,867
  • Clark Kent Pics 004 new size.jpg
    Clark Kent Pics 004 new size.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,866
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,271
Re:

Welcome to the forum :) It's nice to see someone who actually reads the for sale rules and gets it right ;)

I reckon someone will snap that up

Think you've undervalued the parts on it, but as long as you're happy with that price...

Re:

uhmm… you have that control tech seatpost turned around backwards. i hope you haven't been riding it too long that way! :?

beautiful bike. glad it's too big for me and across the pond! GLWS! ;)

How has this not sold yet? I can't think of any titanium frame I would want more than this one. Someone better buy it before I reach payday.

Re:

Sadly, I'm skint right now.

However, if you split, I'll be happy to give you the £100 for everything but the frame ;)

What length is the headtube ?

Uh-oh ! :facepalm:

Mike

Back