Cheap frame to build SS

crusty jim

Devout Dirtbag
Must be 18inch or larger (I'm a tall git). If it comes complete with forks, seatpost etc, then even better..

Other than that, I'm open to suggestions !!

how cheap do you want? i can do very cheap! as in potsage would cost more than the frame!

tis a saracen, tange frame. loads of knocks but no dents. bit of rust on the lower chainstay bridge, should scrub off. will include forks, stem, headset, handle bar, grips, bottom bracket (seams smooth enough),and canti brakes.

can do pics later.

all for £20 collected or £35 posted

I have an old black frame with horizontal dropouts. No idea what it is, but nothing fancy. Including forks. In fairly decent condition.
Will have a look at the size this evening.
Not sure it's worth the postage though - whereabouts are you?

How about an Alpinstars Al-mega XT? it's 19" I think and basically the front mech attachment is damaged so you could file the rest off and have a very cool single speed frame! £50 + P&P

Staf.

I have an Orange Aluminium O frame, it measures 19" centre BB to top of seat tube, approx 17.75" BB centre to toptube centre. I also have the original forks, I'll get some decent photos if you're interested?

cheers,

baj

I have a nice looking steel frame, in grey, with no decals, looks very similar to kona style geometry, nice slim tubes and has richey drop outs. 1 1/8" headtube so can fit newer forks.

recently powder coated but small cracking/peeling in a few places (it was sold to me like this) but not bad at all.

Size

Centre of BB to Centre of top tube 17.5"

Centre of BB to top of seat tube 18.5"

Top tube 22.5"

Can do pics, just email me

Includes
Headset
seatclamp

£40.00 posted

Let me know if you'd like some pics

fagin":fe2bmwxg said:
I have an old black frame with horizontal dropouts. No idea what it is, but nothing fancy. Including forks. In fairly decent condition.
Will have a look at the size this evening.
Not sure it's worth the postage though - whereabouts are you?

Was a bit dark, will try again tonight with a torch

If you are still looking size is approx 18" centre bb to centre top tube, approx 19.5" to top of seat tube, approx 22" centre seat post to centre head tube.
Includes forks, and I may have most of the headset, and the bottom bracket is still fitted. and seems ok.
Free to a good home.

Back