Carrera Quatro Comp - Mostly XT components £50

ljamesb

Old School Hero
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

looks like an xt chainset to me

cracking donor kebab that

would be all over it if only it wasn't so far up norf

Yeah, same. Bit far for me. I probably would have used it as a donor too :oops:, but would be nice if someone bought to keep original. Still no bids after a few days.

Oh, are those Deore cranks? I think maybe the biopace chainrings threw me off.

I found an interesting post here on the bike. Some scans of a magazine are in there somewhere which have all the specs.

Re:

I had one of those too, same size as well ! Bought in Halfords sale with the proceeds of my Saturday job, I managed to bend the forks doing bunnyhops. Convinced them it was a manufacturing fault :LOL: They tried to get replacement forks, then a frame, then when they couldn't get either gave me a full refund.

IIRC these were very unusual in having a full XT groupset, most other manufacturers scrimped a few quid by downgrading the headset & BB, sometimes even the hubs too. This had the full set.

Shame this one's not local, I'd be all over it.

Re:

So...... The Clockwork has a new groupset!

Anyone know if the rear wheel is 130mm spacing and anyone want a cheap Reynolds frame? :LOL: :oops: :mrgreen:

Back