Carrera Corsa Record - Work In Progress

Tobias Rodriguez

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Another decent ride on the carrera today with a pit stop at mum and dads. I’ve fitted a Rolls saddle which seems to be quite comfy for my old backside. A pair of bargain Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 Folding Tyres (£15 a piece from Banana Industries) have also been fitted. They ride well, seem quite grippy and hold pressure well. I took the Odyssey Svelte pedals off of my BioRacer and fitted those too. I think the Carrera will get a lot more use, so it made sense. I will move to clips in the not too distant future. The parts with surface corrosion will be sorted in time.

Attachments

• IMG_2002.jpeg
    IMG_2002.jpeg
    862.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2003.jpeg
    IMG_2003.jpeg
    1,014.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2004.jpeg
    IMG_2004.jpeg
    890.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2006.jpeg
    IMG_2006.jpeg
    832.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2005.jpeg
    IMG_2005.jpeg
    726.8 KB · Views: 34
Another ride out today, my sister joined me. We had a little pit stop on the Greenway and checked out the graffiti.

Attachments

• IMG_2129.jpeg
    IMG_2129.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
I love the paint job on your Carrera. In fact I love that era of Carreras. Is the paint as good as it looks?
Cheers! It does have a few marks but only a few with a bit of rust showing. It’s where the top tube and lug meet at the head tube end, one top one bottom. Otherwise pretty clean.
I keep checking out a Corsa 14 on eBay, it’s in Wales for collection only. It’s just as well as I’m out of space 🤣

Back