For Sale Cannondale Killer V900 1994 - Original

madmarinrider

Retro Newbie
Hi. Up for reluctant sale is a genuine and original condition Cannondale Killer V900 1994. The size is Medium, or 17.5 inches. The specs are LX STi shifters (3x7sp) XT rear mech, LX front mech. Coda front hub and LX rear hub with 36H Mavic wheels and Larsen TT extra light tyres (1.9” wide). Coda cranks and Coda brakes with that pivoting cam for added braking power. There are no major scratches or dings. Some rust on the stem, but that is about it.

It’s very hard to determine a suitable asking price, but I will start with 350 pounds.

If you want, I also have a pair of Manitou 3 forks with the 1 1/4” stem that are in perfect working order and very nice for an additional 99 pounds.

This bike has done very few k’s and rides in it’s lifetime and has always been kept clean and tidy and in the garage.

Unfortunately, I live overseas in Australia and this was stored at my mum’s house but she has passed away and I’ve got nowhere to store this bike and it’s just silly money to ship it back to Aus. I will be in the UK as of Thu 19/09.

IMG_3181.jpeg

IMG_3183.jpeg IMG_3182.jpeg

Hi. Yeah, absolutely. Last time I checked (DEC 2023) they were fine but I will let you know if the elastomers are still good. I know that in the cold UK, they don’t seem to last as long. Here are a couple of pics. Even the small ball-bearing is in each of the adjuster caps so it clicks as you turn!

IMG_3154.JPG IMG_3157.JPG

Back