Can anyone recommend me a threaded 1 1/8th headset please

guitardodds

Dirt Disciple
Current headset (threaded) is a bit notchy, and some surface rust (it was like that when I got the bike) means new headset time.
Not KING money, but want something decent that will last.
This is for my winter commuter (MTB), so must be well sealed.
Cheers
Barry

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The Mavic 316 is the 1 1/8" version.

I have a used Black one for sale. But it's a bit scratched

Thanks for the replies. The Mavic looks very nice. I would love one of those. Ibbz, I'm not worried about some scratches, but the broken bearing retainer looks hard to replace.
Does anyone have experience of the Ritchey Pro Logic. Certainly nice and cheap, but gets mixed reviews.
I'd done an ebay search, and those other two WAStevo, clash horribly with my frame.
How about http://www.parker-international.co.uk/20013/MPart-Elite-Threaded-Headset-.html. Looks good
Thanks again

Keep a look out for mavic 316 on eBay with a Europe wide search or eBay.de

I've no experience with the ritchey

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back