Campagnolo K2 Wheelset, ControlTech Stem, Ritchey bar-ends

rapepper

Retro Guru
Pre-ebay opportunity for some parts that are too good for my needs.

All pictures here to hopefully show condition:-
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vc5y5exsyrnc ... eKCWa?dl=0

ControlTech Stem - 1 1/8 th inch 135mm (ctc) and 0 degrees rise. Some insertion marks but hardly any marks on logos and has the bung and little bolt cover. £25 posted

Ritchey Logic Pro WCS Bar-ends - Some wear to logos but excellent condition with no real crape marks and complete with end-bungs. £12 posted

Wheelset : Campagnolo K2 32h rims on black Shimano Deore LX HB-M563 / HB-M565 "Parallax" hubs (apparently a little stiffer than standard ones to address early flexible suspension) with skewers and 8 speed HG cassette. Stainless silver spokes and nipples. Very good condition overall. There is unfortunately, a scratch on the rear rim. Took a couple of photos and the it does look worse in the photos than in the flesh. Comes with Ritchey Omega Bite 2.1 tyres. ( These look ok but have a few signs of cracking in the sidewalls - up to you whether to ride them but I will include if collected. )
£80 pounds collected from Reading for these due to size and I'd like purchaser to make sure happy with condition. If I have to ship will probably be £12 on top with SendItNow once I source a box.

Any questions please ask. If the prices are way out I'm sure some kind soul will let me know. If they're too cheap you can always pay me more :)

Front Derailleur : Shimano XTR FD-M901 - 34.9 top pull - superb condition. Can include spacers to fit 28.6 frame if wanted - £25 posted - SOLD

Chainset : Middelburn RS1 green anodized - 175mm arms with Middleburn rings (Red, Silver, Gold) and blue chain ring bolts. Couple of tiny, tiny marks but super condition and looks like light wear on rings - £100 posted - SOLD

Bottle Cage : Green Ringle H2O cages. Super condition both with bolts. Will throw in a retro looking High5 bottle (not sure I'd drink from them and slight crack in the top of one). £30 each or £50 for the pair posted. Both SOLD

Bump - and tweak. The wheelset has "Parallax" hubs which apparently a little stiffer than standard ones to address early flexible suspension forks.

Back