Blue Cook cranks, 80mm Pace fork, Paul front derailleur part

Radical_53

Dirt Disciple
I'm searching for some parts that I wasn't able to obtain yet.

The first and most important thing is a nice pair of cranks. I thought about Cook type "E", but maybe something "alike" would do also. I want to keep my short spindle bb and I'd love to keep my standard type chainrings. Color should be a darkish, rich blue.

Then I'd love to see a Pace fork with roughly 80mm travel. It must take V's and it should not have a bolted crown or brace. 1 1/8" threadless steerer, at least 200mm long.

The last little part I'm looking for is for a Paul's front derailleur. I got one tha was set up for top pull where I'd need down pull to use it. The part I have is black, I'd need one in blue or red. If someone has the original spacers and doesn't need them I'd be very happy to get those also.

Re: Blue Cook cranks, 80mm Pace fork, Paul front derailleur

Radical_53":2ua6h4tp said:
The last little part I'm looking for is for a Paul's front derailleur. I got one tha was set up for top pull where I'd need down pull to use it. The part I have is black, I'd need one in blue or red. If someone has the original spacers and doesn't need them I'd be very happy to get those also.

i can help you with these, in red (nos)
will have to search a bit because i have put them away

Back