Blue anodised Hope/Mavic 26" wheels for sale

halfbike

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I'm having a clear out and found a pair of blue anodised Hope/Mavic 26" wheels that I'd forgotten all about. The were last used in about 1998 I guess and have been stored ever since.

The front wheel is light blue anodised Hope hub on a Mavic 221 rim, with silver d/b spokes and silver alloy nipples. It's q/r only, non-disc type. The wheel has been used and the rim shows light wear, but runs true and the bearings seem ok.

The rear wheel is light blue anodised 7 speed screw-on Hope hub on Mavic X517 silver rim, with silver d/b spoked and silver alloy nipples. The wheel includes a 7 speed screw on Sachs block. The wheel has been used so the rim shows light wear. The freehub bearing is fine, but the main hub bearings will need replacing (I guess that's what nearly 20 years of sitting in the loft does for you....) The blue anodising has been partly worn off on the non-drive side of the rear hub. The anodising is a bit faded/pitted generally and the Hope sticker is faded too. The wheel is q/r only and non-disc

Bearing in mind that these probably date from around 1992 they're in OK nick, but they're never going to win any showroom awards....

Price including 48 hour courier is £70. Payment by Paypal please.

Contact details in my profile.

Any questions, let me know.

Cheers
Olly

Attachments

• Pair of Hope-Mavic wheels.jpg
    Pair of Hope-Mavic wheels.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 363
  • Blue anodised front hub.jpg
    Blue anodised front hub.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 363
  • Rear hub closeup.jpg