Bits: Specalized, Avid, Hope

andrew thomas

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hi Guys,
I have some bits i still need to shift to help cover the cost of my current build:

17" Specalized Rockhopper FS Frame from 1999.
Prefer this collected, looking for £25. Ideally from Surrey (nr Thorpe Park) or can do London (nr Waterloo station)
main.php

1 Bikes worth of Avid v brakes. Decent nick. Bought these on here about 3 weeks ago and then boought a disc frame! £15 posted (same as i payed, not trying to make a quick buck) SOLD

Gary Fisher Seapost QR
Lovely little thing, 36.4mm (not the 35.8mm i thought), it came off a 1999 GF X Caliber if that helps. £5 posted.
main.php

Hope Seatpost Clamp. Non QR
34.9mm. Literally brand new, bought it, tried to fit it and couldnt (spot the difference in sizes between the GF and the hope items!) £10 posted
main.php

Zoom Seatpost.
27.2mm. Not much wear at all. £6 posted
main.php

Bontrager Saddle.
Black and white, you sit on it and its comfy. £6 posted. SOLD

Top Cap for stem.
Red finished. Says 'all work and no play is no good at.....' £5 posted
main.php

Ritchey Rock Rims with Specalised Hubs. From 1999 but not much wear. 9sp HG?? hub included. £15 collected same deal as frame.
main.php

Paypal gifts or fees covered by buyers.
Cheers Guys.

if anyone was interested in both the frame and the wheels happy to do both for say... £30. Need these gone as she who must be obeyed has demanded it.

frame and wheels still available to anyone wanting to collect for a few more days, my thanks to dragon ninja for his understanding.

Back