Bikes for sale - Carbon HT, Full Suss + Big Travel HT

Dave_H

Old School Grand Master
I need to raise a bit of cash to do work around the house and holidays looming so have to whittle down the shed a bit.
Collection preferred from Hayfield, Derbyshire (SK22 postcode) but could arrange drop off in the general area and will post for extra if I must.
Payment by cash on collection, Paypal (gift or you cover costs) or any other of the traditional methods. I'm open to sensible offers.

Bike 1 - Fluid XC Carbon
Lovely lightweight carbon hardtail bike. Weighs around 22lb and really goes like whippet - power to the pedals goes straight to the back wheel.
Of the three, this is the one I regret having to sell the most.
I know it says XC29 but this was an ordering mistake by Fluid Cycles and is infact a 26" frame.
Seat tube measures up 18" traditional centre to top measurement with a 22.5" top tube.
Fox Float RL 32 100mm forks in excellent condition
It has 3x9 XT gears with SLX shifters, Magura Louise brakes, Bontrager Racelite tubeless wheels with Race King tyres, FSA SL-K carbon bars and an On-One Superlight stem.
Most of the kit is pretty much like new, the chainset has some show rub but it's cosmetic only.
£700 SOLD

Bike 2 - 17" Kona Coiler
Lightly used 130mm frame that's had significant recent upgrades.
It 140mm RS Pike forks with U-turn and lockout. The rear shock has been upgraded to a Fox Float, shaving a load of weight off it.
It has SRAM X7 2 x 10 groupset, most of it in excellent condition but the cranks have had some previous use.
It has SLX brakes and the wheels are front Hope / Shimano rear on Sun rims with Mountainking II tyres.
£600 SOLD PP

Bike 3 - 16" Ragley Mmmbop
Not quite a complete build - just short of a front mech, gear cables and a chain.
The frame is in really good condition with just a couple of minor stone chips.
The forks are 150mm RS Revelation Team Air forks with U-turn and remote lock out.
It has 2 x 10 gears with an XT rear mech, SLX shifters and Comet chainset
Bars, stem and seatpost are FSA.
£600 SOLD

Fluid
p4pb11197813.jpg

p4pb11197814.jpg

p4pb11197815.jpg

Kona Coiler
p4pb11197809.jpg

p4pb11197811.jpg

p4pb11197812.jpg

Ragley Mmmbop
p4pb11197817.jpg

p4pb11197820.jpg

p4pb11197818.jpg

Is the Fluid still available? If so, I'll pm a couple of Qs re measurements - if sold then I shan't bother you!

Re:

Hi

The kona...you said you replaced the rear shock. How long ago / when was it last serviced?

Are you open to offers?

Back