Bike split lots of parts......ALL SOLD nice!

Flanners

Dirt Disciple
Right splitting my 2000 M2 Stumpjumper, most are not original parts if any!

1. 18" M2 frame in powder blue (fair share of usual dings/rub etc) no dents and sound as a pound, with a fitted WTB Momentum headset in excellent working order, ready for a spray/powder coat in your choice of colour! complete with bottom bracket £80 delivered SOLD

2. XT V brake wheelset in silver. Silver XT hubs, silver Mavic X517 rims with double butted spokes, used but in great condition minimal wear to rim surfaces) £65 posted

3. Hope V brake Wheelset in black, Black XC hubs, Mavic 717 black rims, with DT Swiss black spokes, used but superb, so little wear to barke surfaces £100 delivered ono

3. Roox Carbon Fibre low riser 'flat' bars. Nice and light some scratches to clamping area standard diameter 25.4mm jobbie £16 posted SOLD

4. Easton EA50 stem in black, minimal rise 6 deg (?) 100mm excellent condition £16 posted

5. XTR V brake levers excellent condition £24 posted SOLD

6. Manitou Mars 80mm suspension forks 194mm steerer in black working really well and in excellent condition £45 posted SOLD

7. Easton EA50 seatpost 27.2mm 330mm with marking to anodising and decal £15 posted

8. Avid Arch Rival V brakeset F&R superb condition, lovely looking and great brakes £32 posted

9. XT Chainset black rings with silver cranks square taper, great condition £26 posted SOLD

10. XT rear mech, silver 9 speed in really superb condition £15 posted

11. XT front mech, silver, bottom pull, 'bottom swing'(?) 34.9 again superb condition £10 posted

12. LX shifters 9spd faultless working and excellent condition £15 delivered. SOLD

13. XT dual control levers and V F&R brakes M760 as new condition immaculate with ceramic brake pads and standard brake pads £70 posted

14. Kona (?) square taper chainset polished curved cranks (missing 1xchainring bold) £20 del

15. Kona 27.2mm seatpost in black good condition (fairly heavy tho!) £10 del

If you want pics I can do them via email or have a look at this post for pics of the bike which has been split:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43372

Pic of the Bars please showing the scratches please

And if ok I would offer what you paid for them on STW plus the postage

Thanks

Yes they do thought they were IS ones, but from a recent PM may indeed be post mount, so you may need a converter depending on your disc set up? PM me with your email and I can post pics.

Back