best places to find specific bikes

bicyclejuju1

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Im currently searching for a 17" kona hei hei or king kahuna ti frame or a 16" Gt bravado or psyclone. I have been searching craigslist, ebay, mtbr, pinkbike and a few other places everyday but have had no luck. Does anyone have any recommendations for other places to look? I know they have to be out there but I must not be looking in the right places. Any info would be great. Thank you.

Will

Very specific window you seek. Patience is a virtue. The question is, when I pick it up off my local Craigslist, are you going to have the right Ibis I have been looking for for the past several years to trade?

:cool:

Ductape":2vonmmyf said:
Very specific window you seek. Patience is a virtue. The question is, when I pick it up off my local Craigslist, are you going to have the right Ibis I have been looking for for the past several years to trade?

:cool:
I hope so! The only ibis I have found was like 2 years ago and it was a mojo and it was a beat down rusty piece. So bad I passed on it.

Re:

Keep spreading the word about what you are looking for. The bikes may find you - I get told about every rare Parkpre without searching for them.

bicyclejuju1":276pmw02 said:
Im currently searching for a 17" kona hei hei or king kahuna ti frame or a 16" Gt bravado or psyclone. I have been searching craigslist, ebay, mtbr, pinkbike and a few other places everyday but have had no luck. Does anyone have any recommendations for other places to look? I know they have to be out there but I must not be looking in the right places. Any info would be great. Thank you.

Will
If you haven't already create a list of favorite searches in Ebay and they will email you when one of your unicorns comes up. One caveat, Ebay sends the alerts out daily so if your dream bike is listed as a buy it now and the price is very good you could miss out.

Since you are interested in Psyclones here is the build thread on mine:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=274588

Back