anyone need a respray!?

sorry ill explain,

bod has swapped my carbon spacer for the service of a paintjob that service is now up for swap so if you want it then offer me what you would swap for a paintjob there wont be any cash involved anywhere.

In line with the original swap, I am prepared to swap a carbon bar.

Either the one in my for sale thread for a retro flavour, or a mint carbon Answer Hyperlite for a more modern build.

Alternatively I have a selection of wardrobes.

And a desk or three.

The wardrobes even come with old school plaques such as 'Ties', 'Handkerchiefs', 'Socks' etc attached to the internal drawers.

Could also swap for a garden shed.

right im going to leave this stage of the swap until sunday night at 10 pm and see what im offered. at this stage you stand a damn good chance of getting the respray in exchange for something woth a hell of a lot less than the respray is worth!
so far ive been offered.

carbon bar (choice of 2)
clarke kent pineapple hub
Have a pair of DT Onyx Centrelock hubs in black? Check out crc..
or Bullseye Red/White/Blue front hub. Pretty rare and very nice condition
or pair of XT parallax on Ritchey Rock 440 rims wheels? With smoke and dart tyres?

if you want to jump the que and express a good swap for either of these then let me know! after this stage ill leave you guys alone and take the swapping elsewhere!

:evil: Arse!
I just listed all my "swappable" old retro tat on Ebay, after years of needless hoarding...

Will have to offer up something I was intending to keep :LOL:

I ll swap your respray for a 550 proflex frame , with original rigid proflex forks, original Flextsem , headset , and original proflex handlebars .
elastomeres need changing though .

I need a respray for a ritchey frame/fork .

and I ll go 50/50 on the postage of the Proflex bits .

ok so just an update for the swap thread.

carbon bar (choice of 2)
clarke kent pineapple hub
Have a pair of DT Onyx Centrelock hubs in black? Check out crc..
or Bullseye Red/White/Blue front hub. Pretty rare and very nice condition
or pair of XT parallax on Ritchey Rock 440 rims wheels? With smoke and dart tyres?
550 proflex frame , with original rigid proflex forks, original Flextsem , headset , and original proflex handlebars .
elastomeres need changing though .
amp forks.

if anyone is keen on any of the above help me make my descision!

Back