Any thoughts to what this is?

Stiff_Orange

Old School Hero
This isn't a Marin, Any thoughts what it is?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161764553425

This is probably too far for me to check up on, initially with the 'bridged' rear canti cable and cables across the top tube I thought it might be a Orange Elite, but the rear derailleur cable lugs are on the underside of the seatstay and there isn't rear dropouts don't look right.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Not an Aluminium Elite that's for sure. Probably just one of those generic frames that used to be branded by shops bitd.

I can't seem to find another to show you on ebay, but unfortunately I'm fairly sure it something like a falcon, universal or ammaco frame.. Looks lovely though. Probably what the seller thought when he chose to build a bike using it.

I've been keeping an eye out for one of these cheapo chrome bikes for a while to build an all silver single speed from since I think they look awesome.

Back