Any Retrobiker's in Indonesia?

Antwack

Senior Retro Guru
A long shot but does anyone live in Indonesia?

I would like to attempt to purchase these shifters but don't understand the website.

1717774221095.png

Also another company

1717774349508.png

I don't live there at the moment, but have lived there and go back every so often. What help do you need? I had a quick search for those, but most the listings look quite expensive. Can't you get them anywhere else?

I don't live there at the moment, but have lived there and go back every so often. What help do you need? I had a quick search for those, but most the listings look quite expensive. Can't you get them anywhere else?
How much are they in GBP?

I’ve been looking for a decent set for a couple of years now.
There’s a left side NOS one on eBay but no right.

Generally, 1 million rupiah is about £50, so the cheapest I've seen are around £25. That's not bad, but you then need to get them here.

Tokopedia/Lazada/Shoppee etc. use to be a little difficult for making payments, mainly done at the ATM, but it then progressed to being able to use bank transfer and now able to use card payments, though I think only using Indonesian cards. I do still have an Indonesian bank account and have friends in Indonesia, so I might be able to help. It might work out more expensive than is worthwhile though.

Thanks mate, I appreciate the advice. Perhaps I’ll continue to search in the UK. It’s part of the fun I guess!

I don't think I'll be going back before next January, but if I do I'll try to remember to message you to let you know.

Back