And today I did......

Tread is basic chevron down the centre with smaller chevron shaped knobs on the shoulder pointing outward, knobs have 5mm spaces between them and the knob heights about 3-4 mm. Basically its basic and probably not huge amounts of R&D went into its off road performance. I'm going to fit them now for a wee blast to see just how bad/good they are though I dont have high hopes :LOL:

hack-sawed 30mm of an oversized steerer and finally fitted my PACE RC35 forks to my Orange Clockwork (91)... good times, must change my signature!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
zigzag":2tjlgksv said:
big.eck":2tjlgksv said:
well , today i bought a sbike :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Oooh, looking forward to seeing what you do with that...

it's in the ebay watch bit on here ;) think i'll just ride it the way it is (or i have loads of purple bits still) :oops:

Old Red Fat tyres look good and work much better than I thought though not in gloop as expected.They're big baloon jobs, low psi but big volume, very comfy, big footprint. They'll be fitted to my steed at the drum :D

Is an S-Bike the same as that bike Gaz used to have, the ones famous for failing where the seat/chainstay bit meets the frame. Bound to be nice though, Ecks tastes are always interesting :cool:

big.eck":38ho9jkr said:
zigzag":38ho9jkr said:
big.eck":38ho9jkr said:
well , today i bought a sbike :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Oooh, looking forward to seeing what you do with that...

it's in the ebay watch bit on here ;) think i'll just ride it the way it is (or i have loads of purple bits still) :oops:
Didn't realise it was a complete bike! Looks like a good price big fella. Saddle and bars maybe don't quite work, but that's just nit-picking. Nice patina.

You got a pic of the sbike? Its the one bike i would consider getting again, didn't know they were prone to cracking :?:

No ano please :LOL:

Back