And today I did......

jimi":1em2rdrn said:
Pile of fudged cranks :roll: , may weld them into a sculpture or make a windchime for the garage :)

Ive got a drive side middleburn .Its badly cracked and not safe to use.I was thinking of using it for a handle of some sort[bike cupboard etc]But if you want to add it to your 'sculpture' id be happy to supply :cool:

Cheers for the offer Andy but i dont think i'll get as far as a sculpture, may be cool though "crank man", chainring for a head etc :LOL:

Those cranks are all 175 Eck.

jimihendrix":2mzqk51r said:
Cheers for the offer Andy but i dont think i'll get as far as a sculpture, may be cool though "crank man", chainring for a head etc :LOL:

Those cranks are all 175 Eck.

ahhh bugger :( you got a good non drive side 175mm ? :LOL:

velomaniac":utig0zg3 said:
Eck, I got a 175mm WI drive side with a seized ring bolt you can have for nowt ;)

mines is a 170 but i'll take it and try swap mine :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: anything your after just now ? ;)

Eck
Do you have a spare 180mm post to post adaptor.The new manitou forks are post mount and ive plenty IS ones and post to IS but no post to post :( .I need it to change the front rotor from 165 to 180
:D

i don't think i do andy :( i'm not a huge fan of the post mounts so only have 1 set of brakes wi them . i defo have a 203mm one sitting tho ?

Back