And today I did......

Today my new manitou R7 pro arrived all the way from Hong Kong :D And surprisingly there was no duty/tax or custom handling charges :cool:
Looking good but i fear may be too much travel[100mm] .Ahh fk it eh :? :LOL:

It cost me £225 brand new as opposed £350 retail in the shops/online.A good saving.

Fitting time :D
Post mount on the brake so thats likely to be slightly problematic :?

Finally fitted the 155mm 1" steerer I've been hunting for to get the PACE RC35s onto my Orange Clockwork... to discover that I've got myself one that's about half an inch too short... Arse - how did I mis-measure so badly! :oops:

Actually need one that's about 167mm (min 162ish)... back to the hunting grounds... :(

today

6 hour shift at work, got home and fitted new tires (1.80's Velo and yes, it does look way better than it did with the 2.10's.).
New rear mech and chain, changed rear hub bearings and swapped out the freehub too.
Rides sweet. Fair chuffed.
Should have my 44t chainring come monday, got a new BB to drop in when it comes, and at last I'll be able to use the whites cranks I've had lying gleaming in the shed for months. :D

Lucky buggers :twisted: I'm in a 12hr shift cycle of doom, if I'm not here I'm building Ikea furniture. I've bagsied Tuesday off to go for a ride and build some bikes though :D

RobMac":3l4u5hxo said:
Good ride today, 60 miles, no wind to talk about, no bonk, no lactic, no aches or pains and the sun was out :cool:

:D

Lucky you :D
I went Home to city centre,then to the west end and then home,couldnt be more than 10 total and for the last half my left knee was threatening to give way :LOL:
Must be lack of muscle around the joint :oops:

and today i had the wee yin out on the back of my kona :D

b81684a2.jpg

done a good 12 miles at walking pace :LOL: she loved it tho :cool:

At last you managed to fit summit that co-ordinates with the rest of the bike .......................... a friggin baby seat. :LOL:

Hugs'n'stuff to the little'an :oops:

Back