And today I did......

Forgive me for my thickness Poolio but isn't Stockport in Englandshire and thus I must ask, why did you need to score your 100th post in the MacRetro forum :D

Well done anyhoo ;)

velomaniac":1bese7jp said:
Forgive me for my thickness Poolio but isn't Stockport in Englandshire and thus I must ask, why did you need to score your 100th post in the MacRetro forum :D

Well done anyhoo ;)

I didnt want to say,wondered that myself :LOL: :LOL:

I know they won't see this but would the two stupid women walking their dogs round the MTB circuit in Pollok Park today kindly **** right off to somewhere more appropriate? It's not a small park ffs.

Next time I won't take evasive action on the aforementioned and clearly signposted track and will instead crash straight into you or your dog, possibly taking a bar end shaped plug out of your liver. I'll then return to use your writhing carcass as an obstacle. And I'm shit at bunny hops.

This was after having to slow for a woman on the track, although as she was at least on a bike I'll excuse her. Two separate women with two dogs wandering the trail and both looking at me as if I had just smeared dogshit on their tits. Hope you had a nice afternoon out because I didn't. Just as well I wasn't timing myself or I might be a bit pissed off. :LOL:

Rant over.

Dear me thats a bit strong :shock:

Before the invention of mtb specific trail, that is BITD you'd have to deal with pedestrians without wishing them harm. Get with the retro spirit good fellow and react as once you did with an'excuse me please' and a 'thank you, most kind ' with a polite wave and tring tring of your bell ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Quality rant that, pal. :cool:

Gets on my tits when walkers don't take into account that they have to share tracks, they think they should be their sole preserve. Shows their stupidity when they think it's OK to bimble along a designated/signposted MTB track. Trouble is you'd be the bad bastard if you hit them, but they wouldn't take their shit dumpers for a walk on a racetrack would they? :roll:

Back