Amber wall tyres wanted

Hoondog

Dirt Disciple
Im after a pair of amber wall tyres 26" around 2.1 and am finding only crazy prices for used or nos ones or ones in the US. Does anyone know where you can get some or if anyone has some for sale any help appreciated.

Specialized Ground Control (later version) Amberwall tyre. lots of tread, was used only very recently, slightly dry sidewalls, otherwise sound. £10posted
24thjuly2012014.jpg

24thjuly2012016.jpg

Specialized Hardrock R Amberwall tyre. lightly used with lots of tread left, no dry or crusty sidewalls, totally useable. £13posted
24thjuly2012025.jpg

24thjuly2012024.jpg

Ritchey Z Max WCS Amberwall 1.7 Tyre. Tread is still deep, but its pretty dry sidewalls & garage queen use only. £10posted
18thjune2012102.jpg

Tioga Farmer John Cousin. Superb condition. £19posted
6thaugust2012006.jpg

PM me for more pics & info

Some...

I've got some. I was taking pics today. Will get a list up tomorrow I hope. Amberwall pairs were IRC Backcountry I think, not sure of the others but I'll get back to you. Michelin TransAlp. Some singles - Spike R! Smoke II.

May have a set of nice Ritchey Alpha and Omega Bites in very good condition.
pm me on Friday -I'll know by then if they're available and can sort pics/price if you're interested

NOS IRC Mythos SkinWall any good...1.95 Folding. £22.50 each delivered in the UK? If interested i can send pics

Back