Alpinestars Almega AT F&F

santacruzer

Retro Newbie
Hi All,

I've got an Alpinestars Almega XT F&F I'm considering selling (see photo), it's 18" centre-to-centre, in reasonable condition (has been stripped) and doesn't have any cracks, etc which was a common problem with early Almegas.

I want to put it in classified but don't know if there'll be an appetite for it + wanted to ask you all how much you recon I should ask for it - as I haven't seen any others for sale to compare it with.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Cheers

Martin

Attachments

• Almega small.JPG
    Almega small.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 734
Hi Martin,

Nice old alpinestars you have, it'll be a 1990 which is almost identical to the 1989 MS Racing it superceded. Sadly they don't go for much, problem being as you mentioned with the cracking and failure of these frames. From the picture yours looks well specced and will ultimately make far more if split into it's components. Hence, price wise you'll be lucky to make £100 IMHO. Others many of course know different, so post it up in 'how much is my xyz worth' thread and i'm sure people will try and help you out with a valuation.

Cheers Mark

Almega XT

Thanks for your feedback guys - I'm going to split the lot and sell the frame, forks, stem and seatpost. Going to keep the cranks, shifters and hubs for a future project...

Cheers

Martin.

Back