akisu frame

GtDyno

Retro Newbie
Question for you guys i have a old akisu chrome frame and not sure of decals i should use and any help would be nice.

Re:

Im thinking 84 85 maybe and yes i love bmx museum tons of eye candy. I did tons of chrome restoring on this akisu frame and its cherry except akisu fork is shot because threads. I have a set of lavender mag lites that were giving to me i plan to use. Just not sure of decals.

Re:

Im sure u can but i just bought another used fork (akisu) not in UK from usa but im sure i can work out something.

Re:

Anyone in the US doing repro decals? Anyone got anything that could be scanned? Would love to get into doing them myself at some point. Hope you find something bud.

I know many places where i can get decals but just dont know what decals i should use. Restoring a bmx is time consuming and exspensive because u want to use correct year parts but so worth it when done. I restored a gt dyno from frame and fork and 6 months later she is a beauty.i tried to post pic but wont let me.

GtDyno":1n1acqt0 said:
I know many places where i can get decals but just dont know what decals i should use. Restoring a bmx is time consuming and exspensive because u want to use correct year parts but so worth it when done. I restored a gt dyno from frame and fork and 6 months later she is a beauty.i tried to post pic but wont let me.

Re:

Try an image compressor for pictures here, I have to with smartphone. Yeah takes time and money but so worth it. Any Akisu sites on fb? Rad BMX?

Back