36 hole Mavic rim or 2

Re:

If you and the person looking for the 36 hole hubs can work a deal, have a set of shop worn Mavic 231 CDs with only a few marks on the rim tracks.

Only issue is cost of shipping from Canada.

Re: Re:

M-Power":5d4jbivi said:
I have two NOS 32h Mavic Sunset rims but they were a £££ import.

Just incase my ticket comes in tonight, would you mind PM'ing me what you might be after for them....?

If OP def not interested obvs.

ta. B

Thanks but shipping from Canada will probably be a bit too much

donk":16bjvtv2 said:
If you and the person looking for the 36 hole hubs can work a deal, have a set of shop worn Mavic 231 CDs with only a few marks on the rim tracks.

Bloody hell Mark(Or is that Dave :?) Had I known you were on here I'd have offered you my 517's and just listed the 317 lemon by themselves.
I kind of hope they dont sell tomorrow so we can cut a better outwith ebay deal than I could have offered.

Ebay bashing is good for me too, cut them greedy %^$%@£ out their fees. The sobs :evil:

Unfortunately I am saving for an emtb, and its a lot of outlay for my disability benefit. Any funds I can bring is actually needed, but if you'd posted before i listed them id have happily sold them to you. Fair price and all.

donk":3l7wyxq6 said:

I see the OP is out on these.
However I have wanted add up for some viewtopic.php?f=3&t=420994
Can you message me with cost including shipping to the UK please?

Ahh fingers crossed, we'll see what happens. Maybe we'll cut a deal or maybe even the buyer won't want them all?

Those eMTBs aren't cheap, but if they get you out then they're all worth it. Might start saving for one myself!

dyna-ti":kck6pp1c said:
Bloody hell Mark(Or is that Dave :?) Had I known you were on here I'd have offered you my 517's and just listed the 317 lemon by themselves.
I kind of hope they dont sell tomorrow so we can cut a better outwith ebay deal than I could have offered.

Ebay bashing is good for me too, cut them greedy %^$%@£ out their fees. The sobs :evil:

Unfortunately I am saving for an emtb, and its a lot of outlay for my disability benefit. Any funds I can bring is actually needed, but if you'd posted before i listed them id have happily sold them to you. Fair price and all.

Back