20inch 1997 Kona Hei hei - ss build or frame and fork only

Chris H

Dirt Disciple
Built this up from a frame I bought 18 months ago with bits I've had in the back of the shed that I'd been hording just for this build...

So, 20 inch 97 Kona hei hei titanium frame, threaded p2 forks, impact headset, velocity racelight stem, racelight seatpost, royce ti bb, currently running a single speed setup of 38:19 and suntour xc pro chainset, l/h crank shimano something, 98 xt v brakes, sram pc90 (I think) brake levers. rear wheel is 2000 lx hub with red 517 mavic rim, front wheel 2007 xt disc hub with red 517 mavic rim, club roost riser bars and singulator tensioner.

Frame and stickers in excellant condition, have a set of new stickers to go with it - Frame excellent but rest of parts in condition to be expected for year.. It's been built to be used . Got a '97 xtr front mech and a carbon race face seatpost that can go with it

After £600 for the complete bike - willing to split the frame, forks, headset, stem, seatpost, spare seatpost, spare stickers, bolt on rear disc adaptor and xtr front mech for £450.

pics at http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll20 ... Hei%20Hei/

Tallpaul - can you pm me your e mail address - my reply pm seems to be taking age to leave my outbox??

Thanks

Chris

Chris, the PM leaves your outbox when Paul has read the message (it then appears in your sentbox).

hei hei

That looks very much like my old bike, was a great commuter, at least I know it's being used and not sitting in a garage somewhere

Back