1996 Proflex Beast

TheRo0sTer

Dirt Disciple
I've had this in my garage for a year or so with no love. It's in the US, but I will to ship at the buyer's expense. It has some light scratches and has a spring mod for the ODS. I welded a lug on the swing arm for my Hayes 9 disc brakes. It can be removed at the buyers request. Include are the front and rear derailleurs. Front is LX and Rear is XT. Grip Shifters, Proflex stem and Girvin bar ends. I will include the NR4 for the right price or sell seperate. I'm looking for $150USD or I will trade it all for a newer shock with an eye to eye measurement of 6" to 7". Let me know what you have.

ltside.jpg

rtside.jpg

Small scratches
Proflex1.jpg

Sorry for the next pics
Proflex.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

Also my NR4 that has seen some use, but in good shape.

nlshock.jpg

nlshock1.jpg
[/quote]

TheRo0sTer":205l70q6 said:
Or is the price too high?

I think your price is about right, perhaps a tad high but not a long way off - certainly within haggling territory. What kills are the postage costs and potential import duties, which effectively makes it an expensive purchase.

Dave_H":3gj06aeu said:
TheRo0sTer":3gj06aeu said:
Or is the price too high?

I think your price is about right, perhaps a tad high but not a long way off - certainly within haggling territory. What kills are the postage costs and potential import duties, which effectively makes it an expensive purchase.

I forgot about all that. I guess it will go to eBay. Thanks Dave! I'd send it as a gift if it helps. ;)

Oh and I have mates stationed over there who I can mail it USPS and then to anyone in the UK to save some shipping.

how much for the noleen shock by itself. :)

ps i have this on the sannie at the moo ..its about 7 and 3/8s eye to eye and works fine..if ya wanna swap.

Attachments

• 21062009304.jpg
    21062009304.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,108
Back